Abraham Hicks (Abe)
Esther Hicks is the person who “interprets” the entity called “Abraham.” Hence Jerry Hicks and Esther Hicks believe that “Abraham” is made up of a group of entities that Esther Hicks “interprets.” They refer to themselves as a “collective consciousness from the non-physical realm,” which Abraham says they are. Additionally, they have asserted, “We are the same as you. You are at the front of who we (Abraham) are as a group. We are that which can be found at the core of each faith.” Abraham Hicks has told Esther that the most acceptable time to be oneself is when one is amid intense feelings of love or excitement or when one is experiencing complete and utter joy.
The Definition of Entities
Beings that exist outside of the material universe are referred to as entities. People frequently refer to ghosts, spirits, or angels when they see them. Most people have been taught that we are all separate entities and that our actual bodies are merely shells that we inhabit to experience life on Earth.
What Is the Non-Physical Dimension?
A domain that exists beyond our current level of consciousness is known as the non-physical dimension. It is the wellspring of our thoughts, feelings, and memories. Dreams and imagination are the portals through which we enter them.
Entities that exist outside of the material universe are referred to as non-physical entities. People frequently refer to ghosts, spirits, or angels when they see them. Most people have been taught that we are all separate entities and that our actual bodies are merely shells that we inhabit to experience life on Earth.
Emotional Guidance System
Emotions are a person’s internal guidance system that indicates how close or far they are from how their Source feels about a particular area of emphasis. They serve as an indicator of this proximity or distance. The purpose of this life is to have pleasure and take it easy.
Since 1985, the core of Abraham Hicks’s teachings have been summarized and presented in the following way:
- Individuals are extensions of the non-physical
- According to Abraham Hicks we are in our bodies because we chose to be there.
- The goal of life is happiness; the purpose of life is to be happy, and the aim of life is development and growth.
- People are creators since they use their thoughts, attention, and frequency to produce.
- Whatever people can imagine vividly with emotion is theirs to have, do, or attain.
- Individuals select their projects according to their interests.
- Emotions indicate what people are creating—consciously or unconsciously.
- People adore the universe; it understands their broadest aspirations.
- Individuals are encouraged to take a moment to relax in their natural state and realize that everything is OK.
- Life is not meant to be a fight but a process of allowing. See also the Art of allowing.
- People are the architects of “throughways” on their unique “journeys of delight.”
- Material things such as money, relationships, and lifestyle success are merely the by-products of concentration on happiness.
- Individuals may pass from their bodies without feeling sick or in pain.
- It is a fact that people cannot perish; their lives are eternal. The physical body of a person does not terminate his or her existence.
- The universe’s nature is life-affirming. It is infinite, creative, and growing.
- By properly aligning oneself with a desire, any want may be satisfied.
- People are not only a part of the cosmos, but they are also its foundation, says Abraham Hicks.
Initially outlined in William Walker Atkinson’s book titled “Thought Vibration or the Law of Attraction in the Thought World,” the principle of attraction is at the heart of Abraham Hicks’s work. It serves as one of the book’s primary focuses (1906).
Abraham hicks law of attraction
Abraham Hick’s law of attraction is simple. They teach that like attracts like and that by focusing on positive thoughts and feelings, you can bring about positive experiences and outcomes in your life.
The law of attraction is the basis for much of Abraham Hicks’s teachings, and he has said that it is the cornerstone of his work. It is the key to understanding how the universe works and how you can use it to your advantage.
Read more: Abraham Hicks 17 Seconds Manifestation Formula
Conversations with Abraham Hicks
Conversations with Abraham Hicks are recorded telephone sessions in which Abraham (estimated to be a group of non-physical beings) answers questions about topics such as the law of attraction, relationships, physical and emotional health, career and business advice, and more.
The transcripts of these conversations are published on the Abraham-Hicks website and are also available in audio and book form.
Abraham Hicks has been offering these sessions since the early 1990s, becoming increasingly popular in recent years. Many people credit Abraham Hicks for helping them understand and use the law of attraction to create the life they want.
If you’re unfamiliar with Abraham Hicks or the law of attraction, I recommend reading or listening to one of their books or transcripts to get an introduction.
Abraham Hicks on Youtube
What is the Most Important Part of Abraham Hicks’s Message?
- Love and acceptance with no strings attached. The constant expressions of unconditional love and acceptance are my primary motivation to keep paying attention to what they say. I’ve spent most of my life focusing on the study of encouraging, enlightening, and spiritual teachings. During my research, I have become familiar with most of the world’s major religions, many new-age religions, several well-known philosophers, pop psychologists, authors, and dozens of inspirational speakers. Although many of them share uplifting messages and encourage us to love one another as much as we love ourselves, in my opinion, Abraham Hicks is far and away from the most influential of all of them.
- No matter what we believe we want or desire, what we genuinely want is the feeling (s) we think it will bring, not the thing itself. This is true regardless of what we think we want or desire. If you are under the impression that the Law of Attraction or Abraham Hicks was a self-centered and materialistic philosophy, this one might make you rethink that. I don’t think the significance of the message dawned on me until I had heard many of her lectures under my belt. Slowly, I realized that genuine, unconditional love and acceptance do not criticize us in any way, even our goals and aspirations toward worldly things. Despite everything, it loves us.
- The cause of all of our anguish is the sloppy or incorrect thinking that we have. Others have discussed this fundamental reality before Abraham-Hicks. Hence he is not a pioneer in this field. Through the teachings of Buddha and other ancient religions, people have been learning for thousands of years that we can eliminate the pain and suffering that we go through in our lives if we can align our thinking with the fundamental nature of the universe. This idea has been passed down from generation to generation. The method by which we correct such erroneous thinking will naturally vary from one instructor to the next, but the core of the message will remain the same. Suppose we persist in holding on to particular ideas, feelings, and actions that go along with them. In that case, we will either experience the serenity and the benefits that come along with it, or we will experience the exact opposite.
- We did not accept the reality; instead, we came to create it. I am aware that, at first blush, that may appear to be completely bonkers. Is there no way that you and I can alter the way things are? The trouble is, Abraham Hicks teaches that the only reality that exists for me is “my”; hence there is no other reality that may exist. The same is true for you as well. I can’t alter the way things are right now, and I surely can’t change anyone else, but I can change the way things appear to me in my head. This is something I have complete control over. And the degree to that I can accomplish that, the more I can build my unique reality and the future that corresponds to it. Even while I can’t stop a bullet with my bare hands and I can’t jump off a mountain without seriously challenging the force of gravity, the way that I perceive and understand any experience that occurs in my life is entirely something that I have created.
- Our most important goal, while on this physical plane, is to be in harmony with our Source. My initial reaction to Abraham Hicks was that it was all about me, me, and more. This is something I’ve addressed earlier. Nevertheless, the more I listened to the message, the more I kept hearing about it and the more comprehensive view of what they teach. Most of us are raised in households where we are instructed that someone (the government) other than ourselves knows what is best for us. If we don’t comply, we are evil, sinful, or at the very least, in the wrong. This is what we are taught from the time we are young. Regardless of how clever our parents are, it will be there waiting for us if we don’t do whatever our parents urge us to do. These identical messages may be found in our educational system, in many different religious systems, in our peers, and in our culture. We are programmed repeatedly that if we want to be loved, have friends, be successful, and even go to paradise, we must play according to the rules and commandments set up by “other people” and “institutions.” Police are not hired to protect people but to protect the rulers from ordinary people. The rulers don’t want their subjects to be so content that they might challenge the status quo. They would much rather have the people believe that they are in danger and need someone outside of themselves to save them. This makes the people more dependent on those who claim to be their protectors, but who are really only interested in controlling them.