In this post, we will offer all of Napoleon Hill quotes and advice that can motivate you to succeed in business and life.
Napoleon Hill’s selling and advertising courses were predicated on the premise that a positive attitude, ongoing personal progress, and hard work were the keys to financial success – and becoming wealthy.
Hill wrote twelve books for the next 40 years that sold over 100 million copies. (Think and Grow Rich, initially published in 1937, is still selling well on Amazon 80 years later.)
In the process, he became a prolific source of motivational quotes.
Napoleon Hill says about purpose, mastery, self-discipline, inspiration, and initiative—everything you’ll need to succeed (in whatever way you want to define success)
We’ll offer some of his best Napoleon Hill quotes in this blog post to assist you in achieving new heights.
Napoleon Hill Quotes on Success and Achievement”What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”There is one major difference between success and failure: The successful person has learned from their failures, while the unsuccessful person has not.
- You are the master of your destiny.
- You can influence, direct and control your own environment.
- You can make your life what you want it to.
The Legend of Napoleon Hill
Napoleon Hill was a business titan still regarded as an authority on success today.
Napoleon Hill is regarded as one of the most well-known successful authors. For years, his work has inspired people, and his comments are as pertinent today as they were when he first said them. If you want to succeed in business and life, these Napoleon Hill quotes can help you get there.
Who Was Napoleon Hill?
Before we get into some famous Napoleon Hill quotes, we must know a little about the man himself.
Born in 1883, Napoleon Hill was an American author who is best known for his work on success and motivation. In 1908, he wrote a series of articles for a magazine called Success Magazine.
These articles were so incredibly popular that they were compiled into a book called The Law of Success. Hill’s work took off in 1928 when he was commissioned by Andrew Carnegie – one of the most successful men in America at the time – to interview over 500 wealthy and successful people to find out their secrets to success.
11 Napoleon Hill Quotes for Business and Success
Napoleon Hill is still considered one of the greatest success influences in the last 100 hundred years, as shown by his famous work, Think and Grow Rich.
- “What the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.”
- “You give before you get.”
- “Think twice before you speak because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another.”
- “Action is the real measure of intelligence.”
- “I have failed again and again throughout my life. That’s why I’ve been successful.”
- “If you can hold on to the dreams of your youth, you can still do great things in this world.”
- “You might well remember that nothing can bring you success but yourself.”
- “There is one major difference between the big and little shots. The big shots are a little more persistent than the little shots.”
- “When your desires are strong enough, you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve.”
- “The mind has the same power as the hands: not merely to grasp the world, but to change it.”
- “You can be anything or anyone you want, just act like it.”
22 Napoleon Hill Quotes for Life and Love Success
To be successful, Napoleon Hill discovered that to have more money, you need to be other things. You need to become more honest with yourself and develop a clear vision of what you want in life. You also need to have strong desires and determination to achieve success.
Here are 22 Napoleon Hill quotes for life and love that will inspire you to be successful:
- “You can do anything you want, have anything you want, and be anything you want…if you are willing to pay the price.”
- “People who fail to achieve their major purpose in life are people who mistakenly believe that things happen TO them rather than FOR them.”
- “It is always your next move that determines your future.”
- “You give before you get.”
- “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.”
- “The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
- “You can do anything you want, have anything you want, be anything you want… if you are willing to pay the price.”
- “If you don’t write your script, someone else will write it for you.”
- “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.”
- “You can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the best.”
- “Opportunities don’t happen; you create them.”
- “There is no substitute for hard work.”
- “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.”
- “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.”
- “The most difficult thing is the decision to act; the rest is merely tenacity.”
- “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.”
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails always to reach my destination.”
- “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- “There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.”
- “Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened for you.”
- “The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.”
- “To be a star, you must shine your light, follow your path, and don’t worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest.”
Napoleon Hill’s Most Famous Books
“Think and Grow Rich” is a must-read for any aspiring entrepreneur. This book is Hill’s most famous work, and it’s easy to see why.
It’s packed with actionable advice that can help anyone achieve their dreams.
“The Law of Success” is another one of Hill’s classics. In this book, he lays out his philosophy for achieving success. This book is a must-read for anyone who wants to achieve their goals.
How can you attain success in your business and your personal life?
One path is to follow Napoleon Hill’s counsel, a pioneer in personal development.
You can’t help but succeed with these strong words of wisdom as your guidance! (Napoleon Hill quotes)
Napoleon Hill is widely regarded as one of the most influential success writers. Think and Grow Rich, his book has sold over 20 million copies and was translated into dozens of languages. He imparts his advice by interviewing some of America’s wealthiest and most successful people.
Have you read ‘Think and Grow Rich?
If you don’t have one, you should obtain a copy.
This is a must-read for any business owner who wants to be successful. Napoleon Hill, one of the most successful businesspeople of all time, wrote it. Hill explains the 13 success concepts in it.
These concepts have often led to success in both business and life.
In this post, we’ve included some of my favorite Napoleon Hill quotes that will motivate you to succeed in business and life.