About Petri Maatta

Petri Maatta is a photographer, filmmaker and designer who has been working for over 20 years in the creative industry. Fascinated by manifesting for business reasons, Petri was determined to find out what it took to create success. He started his career with seven years of business failures before he found success by learning about manifesting from a mentor with a Fortune 500 company. Today Petri shares his knowledge through DreamMaker courses which are designed to help people change their lives while living on their terms.

5 Benefits Of Gratitude In Your Life

The benefits of gratitude are well-documented.

People who regularly practice gratitude report feeling happier, more optimistic, and less stressed.

Gratitude has even been linked with better physical health and a longer lifespan!

In this blog post about the benefits of gratitude, we will discuss five ways that gratitude can improve

2022-11-24T17:50:24+00:00Manifesting, Gratitude|

#1 Reason Why Meditation Manifestation Audios are So Powerful

There’s something about the spoken word that is incredibly powerful. Hearing someone talk about their experiences and what they’ve learned can affect ads’ profound effectiveness.

This is true when it comes to Meditation Manifestation audios.

In today’s blog post, we’ll talk about how meditation manifestation audios can help improve your life.

Let’s get started!

What is a Meditation for


6 Classic Neville Goddard Techniques For Manifestation

Are you interested to learn about Neville Goddard techniques for manifesting?

To manifest your desires, you should learn from the best.

Neville Goddard was one of the most well-known manifestation experts of all time. Neville Goddard’s manifestation techniques are still as effective today as they were when he first developed them.

This article will discuss six Neville Goddard


How to Use The Power of The 333 Method For Manifestation

Manifesting what you want isn’t easy. Roughly 90% of new manifestos fail within the first two weeks. And on top of everything else, there are daily manifesting exercises to think about. For most people, daily repetition sends a shiver down their spine.

However, a strong manifestation strategy such as the 333 method can be the difference


What is the Law of Attraction & How to Use it

What is the Law of Attraction? Many people know about the Law of attraction; few use it effectively. Roughly 90% of manifestos fail within the first two weeks. And on top of everything else, there are so many self-proclaimed Law of attraction expert opinions to think about. For most people, they can’t get momentum going

2023-05-16T08:43:39+00:00Law of Attraction|

10 Steps to Manifesting Your Dreams

We all strive to achieve our dreams, but let’s face it, it can be challenging. According to Forbes Business and Inc Magazine, a mere 8% of the world population successfully materializes their dreams, leaving a whopping 92% of us falling short.

So, how can we tip the scales in our favor? It all starts with setting

Go to Top